The EX-TRACK®CNC Cutting System is the latest generation of high precision, programmable and portable cutting systems designed for use in the workshop or on site.
The system has a similar functionality to fixed table-type equipment fitted with a large gantry. The EX-TRACK®CNC system is fitted with an oxy-fuel cutting torch, a plasma cutting torch, or both.
The CNC function enables the system to cut complex shapes with high accuracy and repeatability, and there is also a manual cutting function for simpler applications. The system is transportable, so it can be easily carried by two people to the job site.
The EX-TRACK®CNC System is simple and easy to use and is fitted with a 7-inch high-resolution LCD display. It can be manually programmed, and it is able generate its own programs from a library of common shapes. Alternatively, programs can be loaded through the USB port from off-line programming software. AutoCAD parts drawings are stored directly in DXF file format.
- Arc voltage control
- Corner speed control
- Kerf compensation with kerf check
- Built-in library of 50 shapes
- USB port for easy program loading
- Two torches can be placed on the arm simultaneously (easy for changing applications)
- Jump-to any program line or pierce point within a program or nest
- Pre-tracing of the program sequence before cutting to quickly check of cut shape and its alignment on the plate
- Convenient program interrupt and resume capability
- Simple EIA programming (M- & G-Code)